Published by cmadams
I am now a Mother that no one wants to be. I love my children more than life itself and my world got turned upside down when my 1st born son Billy, also known as Liam, was murdered by a stranger in a random act of violence. I have 3 remaining living, breathing, amazing children, 2 sons and 1 daughter, 3 living,breathing,amazing step-sons and each and every one is special,creative,and unique! I also have 3 beautiful grandchildren! 2 Grandsons ages 7and 8 and a precious 3 year old Granddaughter! My Grandson Logan, is Billy’s only child, he is now 8 years old. As my daughter says, he is the warm piece of Billy that we get to touch. I enjoy cherishing and taking care of my husband and my family, leading a healthy lifestyle in spirit, soul and body, clean eating, CrossFit, sunshine,rest, listening to music and singing along! I will never be who I was before this happened. I am dedicated to learn what I can, embrace the pain, and share my raw, wounded, healing heart that is daily changing due to this great tragedy. My hope is touch lives in many ways,no matter how big or small, in honor and in memory of my son, Billy.He will live on through my words, the words of his Mother and the hearts of his family💗
View all posts by cmadams
Why did I choose the name 5 non blondes and a senseless murder for my webpage?
There are a few reasons for that.
1.There were six people involved that fateful night.
2. Five out of six did not have blonde hair.
3. My oldest son Billy had blonde hair.
4.Billy was senselessly murdered. (see my very 1st post for details of that awful night)
5. The band 4 Non-Blondes have a song titled “What’s Up?
6. The first and last line of the song says “25 years and my life is still, trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination.”
7. Billy was 25 years old when he was murdered.
8. Billy did a cover of “What’s Up” He switched it up a little and put his own spin on it.
9. I put it all together and came up with 5 non blondes and a senseless murder.
10. I always find it intriguing to find out what names mean so I wanted to share how I came up with the name of my blog.
Here is Billy’s version of “What’s Up”.
Someday I’ll make a video of me singing “What’s Up” but I’ll save that for another day.
Today is the one year mark of Billy’s senseless murder. I miss my son. How I wish I could just call him and say “hey, what’s going on.”
Which one is your very first post?
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s the same title of my Facebook page. Thrive or Survive Life After Homicide. From August 18th